Wednesday, August 31, 2011



For those of you who have yet to be introduced to one of my favorite blogs of all time you are in for a real treat: THE BEAUTY DEPARTMENT It is a beauty blog that was started with Lauren Conrad and her hair stylist and makeup artist.  The blog gives great tips about hair, makeup and beauty trends as well as gives tutorials on how to do the tips they share!

During the 4th of July LC and her hair stylist did a tutorial on how to dye the tips of your hair in a super chic way. You can find that here. So after reading that I really wanted to do it. I had never dyed my hair before so this was a pretty crazy risk but so worth it. My wonderful friends did it for me and it turned out to be a great summer look (at the time). Above is a picture of it 2 weeks in so it was a little faded but I still loved it.

Give it a try and don't forget to look at LC's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment